From royal places to the people’s parliament, from Roman ruins to cathedrals and castles, one can spend endless days checking out the London’s sights. The 12 sights in London that should be on everyone’s bucket list. So, the most top-rated destinations in London are:
- The British Museum: The museum is dedicated to human history and is among the largest and most comprehensive in existence. World’s finest collections of antiquities can be spot here and around 13 million artifacts from the ancient times as well.
- Coca-Cola London Eye: Most important mark of London’s skyline. From its 32 capsules, each having a weight of 10 tonnes that easily holds upto 25 people, it stimulates best views.
- Sea Life London Aquarium: A perfect place to get a taste of deep blue sea at Sea Life London Aquarium. Sharks, Stingrays, Clown Fish, and Moray Eyes can be viewed. And don’t forget to test your nerves on the glass “shark walk”.
- ZSL London Zoo: England’s oldest zoo where you can discover more than 16,000 animals. You can meet the penguins at penguin beach home; can view hippos, tigers, and giraffes.
- Tower of London: The famous building gives travelers a chance to come across the 900-year history as a royal palace, jewel house, zoo, prison and place of execution.
- Shrek’s Adventure: A family-friendly journey through the sphere of Shrek and friends. Donkey would be your guide and fairy tale themed shows including a mirror maze.
- View from the Shard: To get city’s iconic skyline in a unique perspective that too from the top of Western Europe’s tallest building. It is one of the premium visitor attractions and a newest landmark of London.
- Slide at ArcelorMittal Orbit: To get an adventurous pumping with a ride on the slide at the ArceloreMittal Orbit and whizz down UK’S tallest artwork. It would be a fun to ride on the tallest and longest tunnel slide in the world.
- Kensington Palace: Royal residence with a little bit of chic style. A home to Queen Victoria, then to sassy Princess Margaret and then to classy Princess Diana, apart from all this the most fashionable salon in the Georgian times.
- Hyde Park: One of London’s largest park covering 142 hectares and Royal as well. Overall it’s a great place for a run, family outings, or simply a stroll in the park.
- Trafalgar Square: London’s most vibrant spaces in the middle of the city. The square is surrounded by museums, cultural spaces, galleries, and historic buildings.
- Borough Market: A market located in the heart of Central London with a layout that reflects its rich history. It is one of the largest and oldest food markets all over the world.
Don’t miss any of the above listed destinations whenever you visit London. And you would come up with a blissful experience, that whenever told to others would make you a story teller.