I was really much in need to make myself rejuvenate and refresh. Camping was the option I found to be an opportunity to experience a relatively rugged life. Here is the list which I made up on the time when I was planning to go for camping. I made up the list but then also my bad luck. I wasn’t able to go for camping. So, I am sharing my list with you, so maybe you can choose and go. All the destinations are nearby to Delhi.
- Camp Tikkling in Gurgaon: Camp tickling takes care of interest of all age groups of people. They arrange for paintball, zorbing, paramotoring and jummaring. Talking about the distance its, 60 Km and 20 Km more from Gurgaon.
- Kangojodi in Sirmaur: A place that will offer you a spectacular view and lots of peace. The one who visits can engage with the activities like nature walks, rope balancing, rappelling, trekking and many others. From Delhi it is 275 Km away.
- Damdama Lake: A well-known adventure camp site where activities like rock climbing, boating, & commando net can be best enjoyed. As the island is surrounded by the Aravali Hills, so going for trekking would be an extra piece of cake for you. Its 62.5 Km away from Delhi and 24 km from Gurgaon.
- Kasauli in Solan: Try some of the best activities like trekking, cycling, shooting, rock climbing, zip lining and many more. It is 288 Km far away from Delhi.
- Shoghi in Shimla: Best for most relaxing mini vacations as the weather here is cool even during the hot season of the year. You can enjoy the warmth of a bonfire, and enjoy the spectacular views from the site. You can head for activities like valley crossing, spider web, & target shooting. It is 330 Km from Delhi.
- Kausani in Bageshwar: It is a home to camps that offer adventurous camping activities like bird watching, tyre web, and more. It is famous by the name of “Switzerland of India”. It is 440 Km away from Delhi.
- Ranikhet in Almora: Exciting and blissful moments with friends while camping can be spent here in the stunning locales. Popular for its magical beauty and camping destinations, it is known by the name of “Queens Meadow”. It is 370 Km away from Delhi.
- Mountain Camping in Mussorie: Let yourself to absorb in beauty of the Indian Himalayas and be surrounded by dense forests of Pine trees and Deodar. The weather here remains pleasant one. Activities like trekking, valley crossing and rafting can be best enjoyed. It is 279 Km away from Delhi.
These were some of the adventurous sites although not so much famous but are perfect to bring some adventure and excitement in your life. You can escape from the tiring life and go into the wilderness and get in touch with nature. Choose among them and live up on your weekend.