Sparkling blue waters and sandy, palm tree lined beaches come to mind and you get excited. Pacific is the perfect region for exploring islands.
When you are going on a Pacific island vacations, you can choose from some options listed here that better suits to every traveler’s tastes. Check-out the choices and make up your mind where to visit:
- Palau, Micronesia: A tiny area of land in the Pacific and packed with magnificent nature. Covered in forest and bounded by turquoise water, truly it’s an archipelago of volcanic and limestone islands that looks perfect destination. Also, diving could be the best to enjoy. Some of the other attractions near Palau are Blue Corner, the Badrulchau stone, the Ngardmau Waterfall and, the Jellyfish Lake.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia: Most famous and favored islands in the South Pacific and deserves to have a visit here. Honeymooning couples can spend their magical moments in the most romantic paradise, Bora Bora. For your accommodation, you can choose underwater bungalows and resorts as well. Jet Sking, Ray feeding, Diving, or simply relaxing on the beach would be the perfect choice to make your vacations.
- Lord Howe Island: A getaway spot in the Tasman Sea. For its exceptional plant and animal life it’s onto the World Historic Register. And is still in the pure condition. The island is popular for snorkeling, scuba diving and a prime destination for watching birds. Especially for the eco-tourists it’s the perfect place.
- Tanna, Vanuatu: Known for having world’s most accessible active volcano, Tanna is one of the most amazing places in the Pacific. Volcano works like a magnet for the tourists and makes Tanna the most happening destination. Mountains, Hot springs, coffee plantations can also be explored.
- Laucala Island, Fiji: Luxury loving travelers with their closed eyes can choose this destination without thinking. As you would truly get a luxurious island experience. The Top-notch restaurants and luxury residence for stay are available. Spa treatments, locally-grown produce, a golf course and water adventures are some of the activities that would make your holidays a joyful one.
- Rarotonga, the Cook Islands: Choosing Rarotonga over Bora Bora, you will get an inexpensive experience. From past few years, the islands are growing in popularity as well but, as a wedding destination. Talking about the weather, it’s moderate all around the year. The tropical and beautiful Cook Islands are around 32 kms in size.
- Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu: Discussing about the Pacific’s islands, and not talking about the Espiritu Islands, the conversation would be incomplete somewhere. As this island is the best place to go diving in the Pacific. The Island is known for fabulous wreck, dives that are steeped in history.
Without further discussions, Pacific Islands can be concluded as a much loved destination among the travelers and a romantic getaway as well.