They are Canada, the United States of America, Mexico and Greenland. The best tourist attractions that can be explored in North America are:
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts, United Stated: Its home to more than 100 beaches and, every major city of Canada and the United States, can be easily ingresses from Cape Cod. All types of budget travelers can visit this region as it has 20,000 rooms available that suits every pocket. You can find everything from campsites to the four start hotels. Some of the sites like Hatchery Fish Sandwich, Cape Cod Potato Chip, and Road Bikes Shinning Sea should not leave unexplored.
- Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada: The Canada’s oldest national park in the Rocky Mountains. And the most adventurous place in Canada for the open-air activity lovers. The outdoor adventures like white water rafting, hiking, a streak fry, and horseback riding can be best enjoyed. In the
- Walt Disney World, Florida, United States: Not as expensive destination as it seems to. But, a place that can be explored by the tourists of all ages. Some of the attractions that will make you fall in love with this place are American Heritage Gallery, Astro Orbiter, Barnstormer, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and the many others.
- Whistler, British Columbia, Canada: A home to the largest ski resorts in North America. The place can be explored anytime of the year. It’s famous for skiing in the winter but golf, mountain biking, and rafting can be enjoyed in the summers. In the year 2010, it was a venue for the Vancouver Winter Olympics.
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States: A beautiful beach that is always free and offers activities like mini golf and bowling in less than a dollar. It’s a favorite destination of many families in North America. And is best known for its celebrity designed golf course.
- Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada: The ultimate getaway to discover the natural wonders. As it’s the collective name of the three waterfalls that mounts the international borders between Canada and the United States. Visiting there would be an adventure packaged experience for the travelers.
- Mexico: A big tourist attraction for sun-seekers and the largest metropolitan areas in the world. The city is loaded with a mix of tradition and modernity. The beautiful buildings, museums, parks, restaurants and stores give life to the mystical neighborhoods.
Traveling around the North America can be a great adventure. The beautiful and eye-catching attractions in North America are in a wide range. All the tourist attractions of North America are like hidden gems in the State. North Point Park, MIT Museum, John Harvard Statue, Sanders Theatre are some of the other travelers that are worth a visit whenever you head to North America.