Europe can be expensive would now get a direction soon. The travelers without breaking the bank can now visit Europe on pocket friendly prices by choosing among the listed range of destinations:
- Lisbon: A cool city to explore as here you can ignore the bulk of travelers. But, the city is loaded with atmosphere, charm, great food and nightlife. Wherever you spot your eye in Lisbon, sharp contemporary design comes out as a hallmark. The European capitals like London, Paris, Berlin and Madrid may have blockbuster art collections, but Lisbon’s half million residents have access to their panoply.
- Istanbul: It integrates its past and present to create a mix of architecture. Most attractions can be checked out in the Sultanahmet area, though areas like Beyoglu and Taksim are also full of excitement. The Blue Mosque and the Hagia Sophia are worth exploring but simply discovering the street traffic and the daily life here are not less than fascinating.
- Barcelona: It is a place with a combination of authentically historic and the wildly bizarre. It’s a cosmopolitan city that gets all the attention and attracts all types of travelers. Whether it’s the families, adventurers, the couple or the backpackers all are amazed to visit this place.
- Crete: Greece’s largest island known for its varied terrains would make you busy with its history buffs. In a single word, Crete can be described as “diverse”. The roads are lined with architecture reflecting the styles of Minoans, the venetians and the ottomans, as well as contemporary Greeks.
- Dubrovnik: A gorgeous seaside with huge stone walls that keeps the lapping sea at bay. Paying a visit to Dubrovnik would make you feel coming out of a dream straightaway. The rich history preserved in the monuments and buildings would be experienced by the travelers flocking to this small city on the Dalmatian coast.
- Prague: Not typically at the top of travelers bucket list but this stunning city can’t be ignored. The place is out-and-out dazzling and a visual delight for many travelers. Trippers can explore the rich history by touring museums, wandering through charming neighborhoods and visiting different art galleries.
- Olomouc: The city was founded by Julius Cesar and is an undiscovered gem of the Czech Republic. Olomouc is known to be an exciting destination as it’s a combination of rich historical and cultural architecture.
- Berat: Albania’s most beautiful highlights & is known as “the city of a thousand windows. The town’s sunset stroll is not an evident one. Hundreds of locals walk to the main street, some talking or some grabbing a drink at a café before sunset. But, the views from castle are best, so you can visit the kalasa neighborhood, beyond the castle walls.